Vase of Inexhaustible Treasures! Ashtamangala Vase large canvas painting by healing artist Rizwana A.Mundewadi.
size of the painting is 39x29 Inches and has been done in year 2007, Retouched in year 2015.Art is in Good Condition in year 2020. will be shipped rolled in a tube. Shipping charges included. Comes with Authenticity certificate signed by me.
Treasures, Inexhaustible treasures inspired by the Tibetan Buddhism Eight Auspicious symbols, Ashtamangala, and as I continued to paint these auspicious symbols again and again in many of my paintings this one is a large sized canvas painting, with my obsession for Antique pots,
The spiritual painting expresses the dominating central focus on Vase.
Bhumpa or Pumpa is a ritual vase with a spout.
The vase symbolizes unending rain of blessings, wealth, prosperity. The inner love to be close to an true influenced by my little space under the sun, there are flowers, fragrant white flowers and the Parijaat flowers, showering , blessings from the universe. A complete good luck symbol , spiritual energy pot. My love for antique Chinese ming pots, we have a handed over small pair, that is Awesum, and the power of symbolism, packed up! Ceramic Antique pots are so loved because of their colors, paintings and hand painted images.
Expressing my love for antique pots and the Eight Auspicious Buddhism symbols, painted over this large canvas. A great one to be displayed in any space , especially large living rooms on white/ soft colored walls.
Feng shuii energy is Awesum, as it is the most powerful symbol of wealth and prosperity, not just money and cash but over all, all aspects of life. Eight auspicious symbols from Tibetan Buddhism hint at every aspect of life from health wealth, harmony, peace to prosperity,, good luck, wisdom and enlightenment.
There are eight auspicious symbols of Tibetan Buddhism which were traditionally offered to teachers to transmit them to students and in healing rituals. Each symbol represents one of Buddha's teachings and when used all together their power is multiplied many folds. With these symbols appearing in most of my healing paintings along with Reiki symbols and Chinese Calligraphy I would like to give an simple explanation of these eight auspicious symbols.
1) Parasol- The Umbrella, symbolizes royalty and spiritual power, protection from negative energies.
2) Gold Fishes, represent fertility and good fortune.Two fishes help to swim through the ocean of life problems smoothly.
3) Treasure Vase, a vase of inexhaustible treasures, spiritual and material abundance, satisfaction from all material desires.
4) Lotus, denotes mental and spiritual purity and peace. The growing of lotus in muddied water symbolizes the mind and soul growing from disturbances towards enlightenment.
5) Conch Shell represents the call for Buddha teachings, the symbol of enlightenment.
6) Endless knot having twined knots that are inter linked together also termed as mystic knot as the beginning and end of the knot is not visible.
7) Victory Banner depicts victory of truth, peace and harmony over evil forces. Used to bring about victory in career, wealth and health and in fact all areas of life.
8) Wheel, representing the never ending cycle of life learning, its movement in circular direction, never ending indicates spiritual growth and learning of Buddha principles and bringing about spiritual change.
The eight lucky symbols often termed as Ashtamangala are the most powerful symbols used to bring about harmony, luck peace and enlightenment. The qualities of Buddha are represented by these eight auspicious symbols.
All the Best and God Bless from Rizwana!
Thank you for coming by Razarts!
All Paintings and Content are My Original Copyright Reserved © 2000-2017 Rizwana A.Mundewadi
DO NOT COPY FOR FEAR OF KARMA!
Vase of Inexhaustible Treasures!
Title- Vase of Inexhaustible Treasures!
Size - 29x39 inches.
Materials- Oil and Acrylic on Canvas
Style- Still Life, Symbolism
Shipping-Free* conditions apply