All diseases are due to blocks in chakras. We have to unclog, purify and balance chakras to find good health. Usually whenever a spiritual healer is talking the most common terms they link any disease is to the chakra. What are chakras?
A chakra is a funnel shaped structure which is embedded in our aura. Sharing information regarding chakras to help you understand your disease better from spiritual meaning.
The function of these chakras is to suck energy from the universe and supply it to the body through the aura. These chakras are always spinning and they move clockwise with high speed, thus forming a colour. Here we see different colours of different chakras according to the speed with which they are moving.
We have seven chakras and their colours are as in the colours of the rainbow. With more deepened understanding there are many tiny chakras also within these chakras. They are located at various parts of our body in our aura and they function to make energy from here thus supplying the same to the individual. If any chakra is unhealthy or clogged it is manifested in form of a disease. A reiki healer will try to locate the weak chakra and offer healing as well as guidance to the individual for healing the sick chakra.
These seven chakras are named as follows with their energy symbolism-
1) The Root chakra Mooladhara chakra- Basic trust. Red. it is a single chakra located at the base of our body in between our legs. It is a very important and most important in every individual. If this chakra is well adjusted we see a healthy, happy and well adjusted individual. And the other is in case of vice versa, that is the individual will be disoriented and weak suffering from regular diseases, physical and mental. This sucks energy and supplies to the whole body so you can understand its importance.
2) Hara chakra or Sex Chakra- Swadhishthana. Sexuality creativity. Orange. another very important chakra. They are two in numbers, one in front of the body and another in the back aura. Dysfunction of this chakra leads to sexual and adjustment problems. Acceptance problems and the persons suffer in any relationship and cannot express love and are usually irritated and lonely. Blockages in these chakra in front and back lead to severe problems as the person may reflect bad health and bad relationships. Usually they store fat and are obese due to this chakra problem.
3) Solar Plexus- Manipura- Wisdom power. Yellow. A great chakra and very well defined function this chakra has a major role to play in every individual’s life. It is the centre of power and wisdom. Kings and political leaders’ have strong solar plexus chakra. It is also referred to as the personality chakra. A blockage or dysfunction with this chakra leads to power hunger and fear of losing out. Such individuals having good chakra are spiritual and conscious of self. Whereas dysfunction in this chakra leads to feelings of envy, greed and is reflected in body diseases such as acidity, liver problems.
4) The heart chakra- Anahata- Love healing. Green Pink. One of my favourite chakras as it is a important chakra, our sole source of existence. Love, feelings, care and all the emotional give and take takes place from this chakra. We all are connected to the universe through our heart chakra and a happy heart chakra leads to spreading goodness and love to all. If this is well balanced you accept the world and yourself as you are and are satisfied and thus are willing to develop strong bonds and relationships with others. Dysfunction of this chakra leads to jealousy, guilt, tension, selfishness, loss of love for others and such dysfunction reflects in the physical form as weakness, cramps, heart and circulatory problems.
5) The throat chakra- Wishuddha- Communication light blue. A wonderful chakra well defined in its functions. This throat chakra is our connection with the outside world. Our oratory skills and expression in form of words is dependent upon the health of this chakra. A healthy throat chakra is required to be well adjusted and happy whereas problems with this chakra are manifested in forms of speaking lies, fear of speaking and sharing information, not expressing our needs clearly and also the individual regularly suffers form cold, cough and speech problems. Hoarseness, sore throat and stammering are manifested as problems with the throat chakra. Tonsilitis and tonsil stones are effects of blocks in this chakra.
6) The Third eye chakra- Ajna- Awareness. Deep blue. This chakra is very bright and glowing in spiritual people and artists. This is the seat for imagination and visualization. A very important chakra this is needed to be clear vision and to understand all mental concepts in reality. Blocks in this chakra lead to disillusionment, confusion, negative thought, and in general an aimless life. Most diseases like chronic headaches ,migraine headaches, hair loss, brain tumours are linked to imbalance here. Usually all mental problems like schizophrenia, depression and anxiety neurosis as well as panic attacks are a reason of blocked third eye chakra. This may also lead to nightmares and bad dreams and restless sleep disorders.
7) The Crown Chakra- Sahasrara-Spirituality. Purple. As the name suggests this chakra is over our head and hence named as the crown chakra. This is a connection to the God and whole universe in general. A happy crown chakra is indicated in a spiritual person and you can see their aura glowing. We see a halo on their heads and this is the crown chakra glowing. In case of dysfunction with this chakra the person is disoriented and does not believe in God.
They can also lead an aimless life without any grounding to world or connectedness to mother earth. Such people do not form strong relationship bonds with anyone.
They also may follow multiple Gods and multiple religious beliefs without commitment to any one. They may lose focus clarity in trusting faith hope and long term virtues.
These seven chakras form the connection from outside to our aura thus giving energy to our body. If they are blocked it will present itself in form of many diseases which affect our life seriously. It will spread to health wealth and relationships and need to be harmonized for a good life. The chakras are continuously spinning and this brings good health. If the spinning is slow you feel weak and lethargic. If it is fast then the person feels overly anxious and irritable. If the blocks are clogged with dense energy they require several sessions of Reiki to unclog the negative blockages. Chakra blocks can be of past life too which require deeper healing and understanding the root causes. The most important part a healer does is to harmonise and balance the chakras as just removing negative energy will not heal issues. The void ,empty energy vacuum remains which may again get filled soon with negative thoughts and negative energies. The Reiki healer will seal the chakras with pure energy to prevent energy leaks and also keep it active and refreshed.
Being an experienced Reiki Master since more than 20 years I guide you how to unblock with simple exercise, meditations and I also have customised healing paintings that act as guides to you in your spiritual journey towards joyful living. I have had good results from distance Reiki sessions with most people.
Hope this helps!
All the Best from Rizwana!Your's The Red Pilgrim
a professional symbolist painter, Reiki healing artist since year 2000 making spiritual symbol art to spread Reiki energy for personal power activation, self empowerment, soul healing, family blessings and Joy with world through my Reiki symbol healing paintings! Reiki paintings for Abundant Life